The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Inspired Motor Sdn. Bhd. (939165-H)(hereinafter referred to as “Inspired Motor”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Inspired Motor.
2. The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card no. (NRIC no.), contact number, address, occupation, date of birth, marital status, email address, bank account details, pay slip, EA Form information provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this notice and all other details relating thereto.
3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes, (“Purposes”):
a. Processing your application in relation to your vehicle purchase;
b. Managing and administering our records in relation to your vehicle purchase;
c. Assisting you in relation to any credit facility and/or insurance application;
d. Facilitating or enabling any checks that we conduct or by any third party on you from time to time;
e. Complying with the applicable laws including but not limited to attending to vehicle registration process;
f. Assisting any government agencies or bureaus or bodies including for the purposes of police or regulatory investigations;
g. Facilitating your compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you;
h. Communicating with you and responding to your enquiries;
i. Providing services to you and providing you information relating to our products and services and/or products and services of our related corporations and/or members of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, Warisan TC Holdings Berhad, APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and their respective subsidiaries, business partners, service providers, including promotional and direct marketing material. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or direct marketing material please notify us via our contact details below;
j. Conducting our internal activities, internal market surveys and trend analysis; orsuch other purposes as may be related to the foregoing.
4. Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided in your emails, all application/registration forms, information that you may provide us from time to time, and from third parties such as banks and insurance companies.
5. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
Desigantion of the contact person:
+603 2162 3223
+603 2162 2332
In accordance with the PDPA:
a. We may charge a prescribed fee for
processing your request for access or correction; and
b. We may refuse to comply with your
request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to
comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our
6. Your personal data may be disclosed to
parties such as but not limited to banks, auditors, governmental departments
and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, credit check companies,
our related corporations and/or members of Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad, Warisan
TC Holdings Berhad, APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and their respective
subsidiaries, business partners, service providers and any such third party
requested or authorised by you for any of the above Purposes or any other
purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its
collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
7. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the
above Purposes. If you would like us to discontinue processing your personal
data kindly contact us within 14 days from the date of this notice.
8. Your personal data may be transferred
to a place outside Malaysia.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that
the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and
that such personal data is kept up to date.
10. We may request your assistance to
procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to
us and you agree to do so.
11. In the event of any inconsistency
between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the
English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.